"Frookie Sitting" is the second episode in Season 1 of True and the Rainbow Kingdom, and it is the second episode overall.
True and Bartleby get more than they bargained for when they agree to castle-sit for the Rainbow King and watch Frookie while Grizelda's away.
This episode utilized the following Wishes:
- Syzer, a Wish that can make you minuscule or gargantuan. With this Wish, you must snap your fingers to get it to stop.
- Joiner, a Wish that can join several objects into one. They must be close together or else it will not work.
- Floto, a Wish that can make big bubbles you can float around in.
Before True received her three Wishes, a Wish named Ubu was mentioned, but not used. Ubu is a backwards Wish, meaning you must speak to it backwards.
- In this episode, Frookie was duplicated 5 times, leaving 6 Frookies in all.
- When Grizelda began sliding in the Rainbow Castle with True, Bartleby and the Rainbow King, her socks were shorter than the usual socks she wears.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.