||The Living Sea is a featured article, meaning that it has been considered and chosen by users and contributors to be one of the best articles the True and the Rainbow Kingdom Wiki has.
"The Living Sea" is the sixth episode in Season 2 of True and the Rainbow Kingdom, and it is the sixteenth episode overall.
It is the first episode of five in True: Wonderful Wishes, the second chapter of Season 2.
True and Bartleby dive into a mystery at the beach, where the Living Sea is way too warm - and the Ice Stars that keep it cool are disappearing.
This episode utilized the following Wishes:
- Chillzy, a Freeze Wish that blast super-cold beams to flash-freeze anything.
- Bubba, an Underwater Wish that can help one breathe underwater.
- Whompit, a Stomping Wish that loves whomping and stomping.
- In one scene, the Rainbow King gasps, and his gasping sound clip is the same one used in the Season 1 episode "Zappy Cling".
- Bubba is used for the second time.
- True and Bartleby sing The Whompit Song.
- Various characters getting brain freeze by drinking ice cold Zazoony juice.
- Bartleby getting his tail frozen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.